Canada Choice Immigration Inc.
Full-Service Immigration Company in Toronto, Canada
We provide Services in English, French & Russian.
We believe that when our clients succeed we succeed!"Our Goal is to make Canadian visas, Immigration and Citizenship accessible to all qualified Individuals"
Visitor, Study, Business, Work Visa and Travel Documents
IMMIGRATION & CITIZENSHIP
Provide consultant service to different immigration programs
Offer notary service
Notary Services/Commissioning of Oaths
- Administering Oaths by a Commissioner of Oaths
- Statutory Declarations and Affidavits
- Certified Copy of Original Documents
- Witness of a Signature/Notarizing Signatures
- Notarization of Electronic Documents
- Travel and Immigration documents e.g. passport, visa, letter of consent to travel, letter of invitation for visas
- Notarization of Copies of Original Academic Transcripts, Diplomas and Degrees
- Certification of Supporting Documents
- Certifying Applicant’s Photograph
- Drafting Statutory Declarations
- Statutory Declarations Confirming Identity
- Statutory Declaration of Marital Status
- Statutory Declaration of Common Law Union
- Statutory Declaration about Ownership of Property
- Statutory Declaration of Insurance Loss
Consent to Travel Documents
- Drafting and Notarizing Consent to Travel Document (for a child who is travelling without one or both parents)
- Letters of Invitation (To support a visitor visa application to Canada)
- Affidavit To Transfer Vehicle Ownership
- Notarizing, Authenticating and Legalizing documents for use outside Canada
Special BONUS to Clients
At our company, we reward loyal customers:
Receive 6 MONTHS of FREE notary services when you use any of the following services: visa, immigration, citizenship or consular services.
Special Information for Visitors and Students
We will assist in drafting your letters of Invitation + we will prepare your visitor visa application and represent your case at the Canadian visa office.
We will assist you in choosing a suitable school in Canada and in obtaining a letter of admission.
We will assist you in obtaining a study visa/permit.
We will assist your accompanying spouse or common-law partner in obtaining work visa + resident visa for your accompanying children.
student's work permit
While in Canada, we will help you to obtain student’s work permit.